An Opportunity to be
Tap into your creative talents.
Fine arts are an essential component of the total educational experience at St. George’s. Students are encouraged to be creative, and the visual and performing arts program gives students ample opportunity to explore their artistic side in a variety of ways.
Starting in Preschool, our students take visual and performing arts classes. As they continue through our Lower School, they continue with visual art while adding both musicianship and drama. As they progress through our fine arts program, students move from exposure to all art forms to a more refined specialization in one arts area when they reach high school and can choose specific fine art electives.
- singing at the Grandparents Day program,
- playing chimes at the Blessing of the Animals,
- playing guitar and piano during daily chapel,
- singing Christmas carols at a local church,
- class and school talent shows,
- One Act Play participation,
- yearly school-wide drama production,
- art displayed at local art shows,
- Christmas cards designed by students
"Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
Check out our music, drama, and visual arts pages to learn more!
St. George’s Episcopal School
103 Birch Street
Milner, GA 30257