- Enrollment: 220+ students in PK3-12th Grade
- 40+ acre campus
- 1.6 mile cross-country trail on campus
- Nature trail on campus
- Students come from 6 surrounding counties: Butts, Lamar, Monroe, Pike, Spalding and Upson
- Multi-denominational community with students representing Baptist, Methodist, Episcopal, Presbyterian, Catholic and Jewish faiths.
- Dragon Cave (before school drop-off) and After School Program offered from 7am-6pm
- Students attend Chapel everyday with Celebration chapel on Fridays where friends and parents are invited to attend
- Pre-K4 through High School offered Spanish instruction
- Students volunteer hundreds of hours per year in community service
To inspire students to:
learn with passion
live with purpose
serve with respect
lead with integrity
We've listed a few colleges and universities where St. George's students have studied.
We invite you to learn more about the opportunities available at St. George’s. Visiting our campus is a great way to see what we are about, and why we know each student by name. We are more than just a school – we are a thriving community.